Private Lakeside Community
SEVEN REASONS WHY SUNSET COVE IS EXCLUSIVE...
- LOCATION...Sunset Cove is located in the Heart of the Ozarks on beautiful Table Rock Lake. Our premier location provides easy access to all the major highways and is just five minutes from Branson's finest shopping, food, and entertainment.
- ACCESS...Sunset Cove offers private lake access to the over 745 miles of shoreline on beautiful Table Rock Lake. We have private marinas and a boat launch.
- QUALITY...Sunset Cove is a planned community of custom built homes and quality constructed condominiums. The POA provides superior maintenance service to all common areas, roads, and buildings.
- VALUE...Sunset Cove offers full ownership of all property allowing no nightly rentals. Founded in 1987, we have maintained excellent appreciation in real estate values.
- AMENITIES...Sunset Cove residents enjoy many exclusive benefits and amenities. The 10,000 square foot Clubhouse offers a heated indoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi, exercise room, banquet and kitchen facilities, large screen TV, library, art gallery, and billiard room. We also provide paved streets, underground utilities, and cable TV.
- PRIVACY...Sunset Cove living insures quiet and peaceful privacy in a natural setting with beautiful Ozark Scenery. We are an exclusive development nestled on approximately 60 acres of wooded Ozark Mountains with 2,500 feet of shoreline.
- NATURE...Sunset Cove is dedicated to preserving the natural beauty of our Ozark Mountain location. The mature landscaping and abundant wildlife is protected by a preservation policy.
WEATHER IN THE OZARKS
The average annual rainfall in Branson is 40 inches. The rainfall in the area is most prominent during the spring and fall. On average, the driest time in the Ozarks begins the end of June and lasts through the middle of August.
The average annual snowfall is 10.1 inches. Ozark Mountain snowfalls generally accumulate 1 to 4 inches and remain only a day or two. Sunset Cove provides snow removal for the streets and common ground side walks. Lake Road 12 is a priority Stone County school bus route and is promptly cleared by the county.
Table Rock Lake extends over 50 miles and includes 745 miles of shoreline
Land Usage: Approx. 60 acres
Shoreline: 2500 ft.
Table Rock Lake:
745 miles of shoreline
Water/Sewer: State approved: Licensed Operator:Regulated by MO Dept. of Natural Resources.